ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biometric detail taken after 28 days

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fanzone
Newly Registered

biometric detail taken after 28 days

Post by fanzone » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

Hello

I've got a problem regarding biometric letter..

I've found out last night that my biometric letter's sitting in a cupboard for a while and it's dated 7th june.

I've email HO explained what happened and took my biometric detail this morning at the post office.

the lady helping me there told me it done't let you do it when expired. but mine went thorough.

I'm extremely worried what will happen to my application now.

will it be rejected due to this problem?

Please advise

Thanks

barbie1

Re: biometric detail taken after 28 days

Post by barbie1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

fanzone wrote:Hello

I've got a problem regarding biometric letter..

I've found out last night that my biometric letter's sitting in a cupboard for a while and it's dated 7th june.

I've email HO explained what happened and took my biometric detail this morning at the post office.

the lady helping me there told me it done't let you do it when expired. but mine went thorough.

I'm extremely worried what will happen to my application now.

will it be rejected due to this problem?

Please advise

Thanks

How you can make a life changing application meaning your job and status in this country depends on it and also pay lots of money for it and then let it sit there for a month without taking 5 minutes for the biometrics is beyond me....

fanzone
Newly Registered

Post by fanzone » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Obviously, it was stored in cupboard with some junk mails by a house mate's mistake.

can someone please advise or have slimier experience?

Thanks