ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

prossesing times

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelkhan

prossesing times

Post by angelkhan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am

i would like to know what are the prossesing time for a settelment visa for the uk in june cuz on the gerry website in pakistan for the islamabad prossesing time it has the prossesing time of april which is not at all help full so can some one help me. it says on the uk boarder force website that there are delays in making decinsions for the settlement visa for the uk due to increase in the applications so if some one know any thing plzzz help really stressed thank you x :? :cry:

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Have a look at the Pakistan Spousal visa time line in this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=40

You will see that it is taking about 4 months for a decision from Pak.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

Lamilla45
Newly Registered

Post by Lamilla45 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 am

Here is complete info about the question you have asked... Check it now.. No doubt time has been passed but save it for future.

plagiarism checker | atlantis hotel dubai restaurants | http://howtomakemashedpotatoes.net
Last edited by Lamilla45 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

pondshus2
Newly Registered

Post by pondshus2 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:49 am

Actually it depends on where you are from. They have certain policies that vary from time to time. So it will be difficult to tell that in advance. Well, you should be visiting their foreign policies more frequently to know about this I guess. Sorry for not being able to help you. howtostopsnoringpro.com

faizal223
Newly Registered

settlement visa application from chennai

Post by faizal223 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 am

Hi All,
I applied for my wife's and two child settlement visa on 22nd july 2013 at VFS Chennai and the VFS tracking status still shows that the application is under process. It has been more than 49 working days and 74 non working days now.

I heard from a few people that there is a delay in processing from indian BHC's for all visa categories.

Please could the awaiting appplicants please share share the dates and details as follows :

Date of application : 22nd july 2013
Applied at - VFS , Chennai
Application under process : 26th july 2013

juhi
United Kingdom

Re: settlement visa application from chennai

Post by juhi » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:19 am

[quote="faizal223"]Hi All,
I applied for my wife's and two child settlement visa on 22nd july 2013 at VFS Chennai and the VFS tracking status still shows that the application is under process. It has been more than 49 working days and 74 non working days now.

I heard from a few people that there is a delay in processing from indian BHC's for all visa categories.

Please could the awaiting appplicants please share share the dates and details as follows :

Date of application : 22nd july 2013
Applied at - VFS , Chennai
Application under process : 26th july 2013[/quote

Guess Chennai has 57 working days as the processing time - Hope i m not wrong most of us are getting the result within this time period and according to that, anytime in mid October u may hear ur result, hopefully good news.

Best wishes

Lamilla45
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Lamilla45 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am