ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about ILR (Combination of WP + Tier 1 General)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knighthood
Newly Registered

Query about ILR (Combination of WP + Tier 1 General)

Post by knighthood » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello,

I and my 2 dependants are due for ILR on the basis of 5 years of continuous stay. I am trying to get all my documents in place (to avoid any last minute hurry). To brief about my stay in the UK, I have spent 1 year and 7 months on Work Permit and 3 years and 5 months on Tier 1 General. The most recent leave to remain in the UK is on Tier 1 General which will be the basis of my ILR application. My dependants came 2 months after me and since then are with me. I am planning to submit below documents to support my application.

1. Passports for all of us (I have taken photocopies of all stamped pages for all of us)

Question - Do I need to take photocopies of blank pages as well

2. Point Based System Evidences for,

Education
Salary Slips (12 months)
Bank Statements (12 months)
P60s for last 5 years

3. WP and Employment Contract (I have never changed job so far) to cover the period when I was on WP

4. Initial Tier 1 General Approval Letter
5. Tier 1 General BRP and Extension Letter
6. Letter from Employer
7. NI Number
8. Life in the UK Pass Notification Letter
9. Current Rental Agreement
10. Council Tax Bills for last 2 years (in my and one of my dependant's name) - For showing Cohabitation and as an address proof
11. Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate

I have photocopied all these documents and wanted to check if anything else will also be required. Will anybody please advise.

Knighthood