ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I received my result of appeal today. could anyone help me?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scathy
Newly Registered

I received my result of appeal today. could anyone help me?

Post by scathy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi, the final decision is:

"I re-make the decision dismissing the Appellant's appeal under Article 8"

(My case detail: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=104249 )

As from the first page, it said I am the respondent, and the secretary of state for the home department is the appellant. But it seems to be i am the appellant inside the decision. for example: "the appellant has not given any evidence at all concerning the nature and extent of social ties and relationships here. there is no suggestion that she has formed any close or unique relationships which cannot be replicated once she leaves the UK" "Having regard to the lack of evidence, i find that the legitimate aim of proper immigration control outweighs any right of the appellant to respect for ther private life in the UK"

Could anyone explain this to me? and what is my immigration status now? Thanks a lot.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: I received my result of appeal today. could anyone help

Post by quantum1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 pm

scathy wrote:Hi, the final decision is:

"I re-make the decision dismissing the Appellant's appeal under Article 8"

(My case detail: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=104249 )

As from the first page, it said I am the respondent, and the secretary of state for the home department is the appellant. But it seems to be i am the appellant inside the decision. for example: "the appellant has not given any evidence at all concerning the nature and extent of social ties and relationships here. there is no suggestion that she has formed any close or unique relationships which cannot be replicated once she leaves the UK" "Having regard to the lack of evidence, i find that the legitimate aim of proper immigration control outweighs any right of the appellant to respect for ther private life in the UK"

Could anyone explain this to me? and what is my immigration status now? Thanks a lot.
I think that it refers to your first appeal. You were the appelant in that appeal and the home office was the respondent. This time the home office appealed, therefore they are the appellant and you are the respondent.
I think you should speak to your solicitor.

scathy
Newly Registered

Re: I received my result of appeal today. could anyone help

Post by scathy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks a lot. I will see my solicitor next week. So does this means my appeal is refused and I have to reapply a new visa or go back to my country