ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Solihull on 29-06-2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swamik1

PEO Solihull on 29-06-2012

Post by swamik1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi Guys,

My appointment was at 09.25AM. I reached 09.00AM.
After normal security check, they gave everyone token number (please keep safe, because it will require all the time)
After10 min, they called my token number, I went to the counter No:4.

I gave the following documents.
1. Payslip
2. Dividend Vouchers
3. Personal account bank statement
4.Company registration certificate and VAT certificate
5. Marriage certificate, Birth ceritificate and degree certificate.

She returned my marriage cert, birth cert and degree cert. She verified all my payslips and dividend voucher with the bank statement. I have highlighted the transactions with the marker and she was happy.

After 15 mins she told me my visa is approved and she asked me to pay the fees on counter 6.

I paid £3600 fees (1+2 dependant) by HSBC Debit Card.

Finally they asked us to wait and after 2min One nice and professional Lady called us for Biometric and she started friendly conversation about daily life. After completion of process she asked us to come back after 2 hours for Documents and Visa Approval Letter.

We went outside for lunch and back after 2 hours, Security Counter guy asked my token number and returned my documents and the extension approval letter.

Overall Fantastic experience and I am giving 10/10 to Solihull PEO for their friendly, professional nature.

Visa expiry date - 15-08-2012
New Visa start date - 02-07-2012
New visa expiry date - 15-08-2015

I received my BRP on 04-07-2012.

Guys if you have any question regarding extension feel free to ask, I will try my level best to answer your query.

Thanks

Devil81
Mood:
United Kingdom

PEO Solihull (Tier 1 General Extension)

Post by Devil81 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Swamik

Congrats & thanks for sharing your experience. Even I have an appointment booked at Solihull PEO on 11th July to extend my Tier 1 visa. I have couple of queries to ask you ?
1. Did they ask for photocopies of your original documents ?
2. I hope Solihull PEO are not having any issues with their IT system &
your Biometrics went fine without any glitches.

Thanks in advance.

arnie365

Re: PEO Solihull (Tier 1 General Extension)

Post by arnie365 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Devil81 wrote:Hi Swamik

Congrats & thanks for sharing your experience. Even I have an appointment booked at Solihull PEO on 11th July to extend my Tier 1 visa. I have couple of queries to ask you ?

Thanks in advance.
Hey guys, how are you getting these appointments? I have been trying to get appts online at 00:00 hrs for the last 7 nights, but no luck yet :?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 pm

arnie365 wrote:
Devil81 wrote:Hi Swamik

Thanks in advance.
Hey guys, how are you getting these appointments? I have been trying to get appts online at 00:00 hrs for the last 7 nights, but no luck yet :?
Keep on trying, you will get it eventually. There is lot of rush so appointments are not that easy to get.

arnie365

Post by arnie365 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

longshift wrote:
arnie365 wrote:
Keep on trying, you will get it eventually. There is lot of rush so appointments are not that easy to get.
Lngshift, i read elsewhere on this forum that i would have about a min to complete the appt form online if i get to see a date. Other than passport # what else is asked? I want to keep evrYthing ready typed in a notepad so that i can just copy paste.

... srry guys, if i seem to be hijacking this thread

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 pm

arnie365 wrote:
longshift wrote:
arnie365 wrote:
Lngshift, i read elsewhere on this forum that i would have about a min to complete the appt form online if i get to see a date. Other than passport # what else is asked? I want to keep evrYthing ready typed in a notepad so that i can just copy paste.

... srry guys, if i seem to be hijacking this thread
2 things you will need to type.

Your Name

Your Date of Birth.

Thats it.

swamik1

Post by swamik1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 am

Hi,

They dont ask any photocopies.

Fortunately I did not have any IT issues and I received my Biometric card 3 days after the appointment

Thanks

mrjsg

Re: PEO Solihull on 29-06-2012

Post by mrjsg » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

[quote="swamik1"]Hi Guys,

My appointment was at 09.25AM. I reached 09.00AM.
After normal security check, they gave everyone token number (please keep safe, because it will require all the time)
After10 min, they called my token number, I went to the counter No:4.

I gave the following documents.
1. Payslip
2. Dividend Vouchers
3. Personal account bank statement
4.Company registration certificate and VAT certificate
5. Marriage certificate, Birth ceritificate and degree certificate.

She returned my marriage cert, birth cert and degree cert. She verified all my payslips and dividend voucher with the bank statement. I have highlighted the transactions with the marker and she was happy.

After 15 mins she told me my visa is approved and she asked me to pay the fees on counter 6.

I paid £3600 fees (1+2 dependant) by HSBC Debit Card.

Finally they asked us to wait and after 2min One nice and professional Lady called us for Biometric and she started friendly conversation about daily life. After completion of process she asked us to come back after 2 hours for Documents and Visa Approval Letter.

We went outside for lunch and back after 2 hours, Security Counter guy asked my token number and returned my documents and the extension approval letter.

Overall Fantastic experience and I am giving 10/10 to Solihull PEO for their friendly, professional nature.

Visa expiry date - 15-08-2012
New Visa start date - 02-07-2012
New visa expiry date - 15-08-2015

I received my BRP on 04-07-2012.

Guys if you have any question regarding extension feel free to ask, I will try my level best to answer your query.

Thanks
---------------
Hi Swamik1,
Congrats for your visa. I have quick one for your visa dates. As you applied on 2-7-2012 and your current expiry date is 15-8-2012 but you got new visa expiry date 15-8-2015 not 2-7-2015. Is that depends on caseworker or is there some rule means you can apply 6-8 weeks early from your expiry date?
Please advise and thanks in advance.

meetravi

Post by meetravi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi SwamiK,
Congrats for your visa.Did you submit your letter from Accountant? Did you apply under self employed or employed? If you are a director of a company and pay class 1 NIC, we need to apply as self employed. Is that right?

Please advise .

swamik1

Post by swamik1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi,

I gave letter from my accountant. I applied as employed.

Thanks
Kannadasan

swamik1

Post by swamik1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi Swamik1,
Congrats for your visa. I have quick one for your visa dates. As you applied on 2-7-2012 and your current expiry date is 15-8-2012 but you got new visa expiry date 15-8-2015 not 2-7-2015. Is that depends on caseworker or is there some rule means you can apply 6-8 weeks early from your expiry date?
Please advise and thanks in advance.

Hi,

It depends on case worker.

Thanks
Swamik1

msk1977

Post by msk1977 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi swamik1,

Were you paying any NI ? or drawing a salary such that NI was not applicable ?

In either case , did you submit any supporting docs for paying or not paying NI ? It doesn't list in you docs that u mentioned above, so i guess not required, but can u pls clarify ?

Thanks

swamik1

Post by swamik1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi,

I was paying NI and my payslip showed the amount of NI I paid.

Thanks

msk1977

Post by msk1977 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks swamik1,

Can you please point me to the dependant's extension application form please.

arnie365

Post by arnie365 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:03 am

longshift wrote:

Your Name

Your Date of Birth.

Thats it.
ok, thanks...and is it worth trying over weekends?Since, 6 weeks from a Saturday or Sunday is again a weekend, will the system show any appts slots??

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 am

arnie365 wrote:
longshift wrote:

Your Name

Your Date of Birth.

Thats it.
ok, thanks...and is it worth trying over weekends?Since, 6 weeks from a Saturday or Sunday is again a weekend, will the system show any appts slots??
No appointments are released on Friday and Sat Night. Try on Sunday onwards.