ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impossible to get premium service appointment for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moonlight
Newly Registered

Impossible to get premium service appointment for ILR

Post by moonlight » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi,
I tried to book my ILR application for same day at any public inquiry office using home office online website but checked all dates and none is available.
Asked some immigration consultant if they can do it but even they cant do premium service and insist on postal application because of lack of same day appointments.
Anyone can help this regards
Much appreciated.

Thanks
Arif

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm

How far in advance are you trying to book?

nathano
Newly Registered

Post by nathano » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

I had this problem the week before last. There site had some issues then but subsequently got an appointment.

You may need to try a different location to what you are searching or check each day. I think they have been swamped with applications at the moment. This is the response I got when I initially failed to get an appointment with them:

"We confirm that the appointment booking system is currently available. However, the UK Border Agency is experiencing exceptional demand for its appointments which means that some customers are unable to book the appointments they require. The Agency is working hard to try to create more availability of appointments for its customers, therefore we suggest you continue checking regularly for the release of new appointments.

If appointments are not available at your first choice of Public Enquiry Office you may have to try another Public Enquiry Office for appointment availability, provided that this is an option for the appointment you require. Please also note, that at any given time other customers may cancel their appointments thus making those slots available.

Customers can also book their Premium appointments by telephone via the Immigration Enquiry Bureau (the UK Border Agency contact centre) on 0870 606 7766. Please be aware that they use the same calendar booking system as the online one.

Alternatively, if you are unable to book an appointment you have the option to select the standard postal route to continue with your application.

The Apply Online E-Support Team is unable to book, cancel or reschedule appointments on behalf of customers as we do not have access to the booking system at present.

Regards

Apply Online E-Support Team"

Hope that sheds a bit of light on the system at the moment.

appointment assistant
BANNED

Premium Service Help

Post by appointment assistant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Hello,
I can get you an appointment at a very affordable cost. If anyone interested, can contact me at getappointment2013@gmail.com.
Thanks!