ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reference number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonamsahni
Newly Registered

reference number

Post by sonamsahni » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 pm

I am filling the PBS Dependant application form for tier 1 general visa. Sending it along with my husband.
they ask me to write the most recent reference number of my husbands most recent application to them.
However my husbands last application was in person by appointment and the letter they gave him after that to confirm visa does not have a reference number.

it has something like:

Our ref: PEO Solihull
Your ref: (Blank)
what should I write in the form now?

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: reference number

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 pm

sonamsahni wrote:I am filling the PBS Dependant application form for tier 1 general visa. Sending it along with my husband.
they ask me to write the most recent reference number of my husbands most recent application to them.
However my husbands last application was in person by appointment and the letter they gave him after that to confirm visa does not have a reference number.

it has something like:

Our ref: PEO Solihull
Your ref: (Blank)
what should I write in the form now?
There are 2 things you can do here.... Ask your husband to call UKBA and ask them about his reference number.

If you don't get help above then you can mention the number on the Visa Sticker in that question. Its on the top right corner of Vignette....

msk1977

Post by msk1977 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:07 pm

I think you can also request the required details by sending the request to UKBA through the SAR form.

I sent one last week, still awaiting the reply.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

msk1977 wrote:I think you can also request the required details by sending the request to UKBA through the SAR form.

I sent one last week, still awaiting the reply.
Just one thing, you got to remember about SAR request. They will respond within 40 days. Some also said that they got replies after 2 months. Also, there is a charge of £10.