ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Visa Status

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Peepa
Newly Registered

Wife Visa Status

Post by Peepa » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 am

Hi

I have sent my documents for ILR but my wife has visa until mid october 2012 and she is away from UK and won't be back until i sorted my ILR and some family reason back home. My question is if i did not get my passport until her visa expire then how can i apply for her visa ? and when she can apply for ILR.

Please advice.

z18runway

Re: Wife Visa Status

Post by z18runway » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 am

Peepa wrote:Hi

I have sent my documents for ILR but my wife has visa until mid october 2012 and she is away from UK and won't be back until i sorted my ILR and some family reason back home. My question is if i did not get my passport until her visa expire then how can i apply for her visa ? and when she can apply for ILR.

Please advice.
mate under what catagory you applied for ilr? And what is your wife visa status? and how long she been with u in uk?

Peepa
Newly Registered

Re: Wife Visa Status

Post by Peepa » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am

z18runway wrote:
Peepa wrote:Hi

Please advice.
mate under what catagory you applied for ilr? And what is your wife visa status? and how long she been with u in uk?
Hello mate,

I did apply under 10 years category and my wife is on tier 1 dependent, she came to uk September 2008 and she is left for back home in November 2011 because of my parents health and staying with them.

Also I need to get done my child naturalisation as well who was born in the uk.

Please advice.

Peepa
Newly Registered

Post by Peepa » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Any one please regarding the above post.