ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Same day Prem Service Appt - URGENT HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohan.kataria
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Same day Prem Service Appt - URGENT HELP

Post by rohan.kataria » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi Guys

I have a query regarding same day premium service appointment. I have a premium service Tier 1 Extension appointment for Wednesday 9 am, 11th July. I am salaried person. As of now I have following documents for salary proof:
1. 12 months payslips
2. 10 bank statements out of 12 needed for last 12 months.
3. P60 for 2011-2012 financial year.
4. Letter from Employer stating salary details for last 12 months.

But the website clearly says:
1. (We consider that payslips and letters from an employer are from the same source and you should therefore not provide a combination of these two types of document.)
This means that only Payslips can be source No.1

2. For second source, I can't use P60 Form since the website says: However, while we have included tax documents in the list of acceptable documents, they will rarely be of use. This is because tax documents are usually produced at the end of a fixed tax period and will therefore not show the entire period for which you are claiming previous earnings unless they are for the exact period claimed. You should therefore be cautious about using these documents unless you are sure they show the exact amount of earnings for which you are claiming points

And I believe I can't use combination of P60 and 10 Bank statements as second proof.

The reason I am having trouble with my 2 bank statements is that I have account with CITIBANK. And I requested statemetns online more than a week back, and I haven't received them yet. Now CITIBANK has a policy that you can't see online your statements for more than 3 months, neither any branch nearby would issue them. I have already been there and shouted at them, but it doesn't work. If I dont receive my statements by tomorrow, then I got no option here other than to cancel my appointment.

Can you think of any options here? My Visa Consultant was saying that sometimes Home office gives you 2-3 days if any document is missing but there is no guarantee. Is that true? This is risk and I might get rejection also.

layman

Post by layman » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

That is a very strange policy! 3 months is too short a period, most banks show online statements for 2 years.

Payslips, P60,Employer letter will be considered as a single source so you do need the bank statements. Don't see any way out other than cancel the apptmt, wait for the online statements to arrive and apply by post or another PEO apptmt if time permits.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

are you not able to print the statement online...