ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some wierd queries on AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gopaalan

Some wierd queries on AN form

Post by Gopaalan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 pm

These question smight sound stupid but are concerning me.

1. The referee form - they say the foto to be clipped to the page. does it mean staple the photo? Also the foto says recent - how recent ? up to 1 year?
2. Good character - do we need to include an employer letter - the list of attachment doesn't show that though.
3. date and sign of page - someone said all the signs & dates on the forms (2 referees & applicant) should be the same date - It sounds stupid but is there any such requirement?
4. Can referees also have to write Block capita letters? one of my referees filled it in small letters. would that be a problem?

manoj123
United Kingdom

Re: Some wierd queries on AN form

Post by manoj123 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 am

Gopaalan wrote:These question smight sound stupid but are concerning me.

1. The referee form - they say the foto to be clipped to the page. does it mean staple the photo? Also the foto says recent - how recent ? up to 1 year?
2. Good character - do we need to include an employer letter - the list of attachment doesn't show that though.
3. date and sign of page - someone said all the signs & dates on the forms (2 referees & applicant) should be the same date - It sounds stupid but is there any such requirement?
4. Can referees also have to write Block capita letters? one of my referees filled it in small letters. would that be a problem?
1. Use a glue to fix the photograph so it cannot spoil your picture. If you are spending 800 for an application, why would you risk using a photograph which is more than few months old? I would suggest getting a latest picture.

2. I don't think you need to send an employer letter

3. It would be really weird if thats a requirement. My referee signed few weeks before I signed and I had no problems and got an approval.

4. Would have been nice to be in block captial letters. I don't think they would refuse on the grounds of referee filled in lower case.

Gopaalan

Post by Gopaalan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 pm

It all make sense. Thanks a lot Manoj

Gopaalan

Post by Gopaalan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm opting for Postal application (not NCS)

Will UKBA busy now with Olympics and all and can my processing time extend? I can see from other threads it's normally about 3 months but at this time (Olympics) can it delay further?

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Post by jms_uk » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Gopaalan wrote:I'm opting for Postal application (not NCS)

Will UKBA busy now with Olympics and all and can my processing time extend? I can see from other threads it's normally about 3 months but at this time (Olympics) can it delay further?
Nobody really knows. When I sent off mine [through NCS] nearly 3 months ago, processing time was about 2 months - now it is longer.

How it will be in the future - it is unknown...