ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 APRIL 2012

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abBY20

EEA4 APRIL 2012

Post by abBY20 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi all,i applied for EEA4 through my lawyer on 25th of april and HO received on 30th of april.
i havent received COA..
i have emailed HO twice and no response
any advice if calling them would be an ideal thing as it states on their website not to call them..
i applied on the basis of ROR,divorced after 4.5years of mariage..and had all the necessary evidence to qualify for PR
i applied to go to UNi and i was offered unconditional offer to study this sept,but student finace england insist on seeing my passport so i called my lawyer to see him if i can get a certified copy to see if that will be enough pending the time i get my passport back,but on getting to my lawyer and i noticed a mistake on file that he sent to HO,his office postcode on my cover letter on my application for PR was wrong...i called his attention to this silly mistake and he said he deal with his secretary..i left unhappy..i seriously need good and urgent response on what to do...
please i count so much on your support in this forum...