ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shenade
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by shenade » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am

we are in a dilema, my hubby put in his ILR application on 3 july using the premium service at the croydon office, however after taking his payment we were advised to go home as their was an IT problem...that was 9 days ago now, we are unable to get any information or advice via telephone and are just being told we have to wait!!!! my husband has now just 3 weeks left on his visa, they have all documents paperwork and passport...also should we not be entitled to refund for this 'on the day' service...??

shenade
Newly Registered

Post by shenade » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am

sorry above was a bit of a rant!!! i was basically wondering if anyone else has been in our situation and can give us any idea of the waiting times they had??