ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in new FLR(M) form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lionking3010
Newly Registered

Error in new FLR(M) form

Post by lionking3010 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 am

A new application form for FLR(M) is published, I would like to draw your attention that there in an error in Section 12 C (Highlighted in bold).It is trying to look for 4.1 which is talking about dependent children which for me seems unrelated.

12C
Unmarried and same-sex partners (and any spouse or civil partner who has completed 2 years’ leave
in that category but is applying for an extension of stay rather than indefinite leave to remain)
If you are applying as an unmarried or same-sex partner, or if you answered no to question 4.1 and are
applying for an extension of stay although you have completed or nearly completed 2 years’ leave to enter
or remain in the UK as a partner, in addition to the relevant documents in sub-section 11A, you must provide
the following documents:

I think it is trying to point to section 4.1 in older version of flr m .