ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Docs for SET M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rachel89
Newly Registered

Supporting Docs for SET M

Post by rachel89 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm going to apply for my Settlement in Aug,for supporting docs i'm putting bank statements and utility bills,do i still need to proof council tax bill as well?anyone have experience in PEO appointment?if yes what documents did case worker ask from you?!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am

If you're applying for ILR on form SET(M) apart from financial statements and pay slips from both of you, the case worker will focus on evidence that you have been living with your spouse for the past 2 years and that the relationship is subsisting. This would be in the form of bills, letters, TV licence etc. Council tax isn't mandatory. Have you read through the list on the SET(M) guide? Don't forget the Life in the UK pass letter.