ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Application - Limited Company and Self Employed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wzowee
Newly Registered

SET(M) Application - Limited Company and Self Employed

Post by wzowee » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi,

My wife will be applying for ILR at Croydon in a couple weeks using the SET(M) form. I'm a naturalised UK Citizen and Director of a Limited Company, she is about to complete 2 years on an FLR and is self employed.

Just wanted to clarify what we should take in term of proof of finances to the interview. The SET(M) form states payslips etc for the last 3 months?

My plan was to take the following:
Letter from my Accountant covering my accounts for last 12 months
6 months Payslips
6 months Dividend Certificates
Last Years Company Accounts
6 months of Personal Bank Statements including our sole and joint accounts.

As my wife is self-employed payslips etc are not something that she has generated therefore I was thinking to take her last tax return and letter from her accountant detailing her earnings, along with invoices that she has issued to clients.

On current experience from others applying does that sound like enough?

Also who should my accountant address the letter to? They are asking for "the name and address of who the letter is for so
we can address it correctly"

thanks for any help with the above.