ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip: company doesn't have a stamp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fei503
Newly Registered

Payslip: company doesn't have a stamp

Post by fei503 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Dear all,

I work for a small practice and receive payslip in PDF via email every month. The PDF document has a table with normal contents such as name, time, tax code, gross & net pay, etc...and has the name, address and tel of the company as headers and footers. don't know if this would be considered as "company headed papers". I know it is better to be safe and have them signed and stamped, but the company doesn't have a formal stamp. the only one we have is used to mark received documents, like "×××(our company name), received, ××-××-××(changeable date)", don't think this would be appropriate to stamp payslips?

So I'm considering of obtaining a signed letter, to confirm my employment status with the company, and the date and amount of each payment in the past 12 months, as required on the UKBA website. do you think this would be sufficient as evidence from employer? (will submit bank statements as evidence from the other source). Is it better to have the payslips signed and attached anyway? and should I tick "letter from employer" or "payslips"on the application form?

as for "headed paper", we usually print the company name and address as heads and footers along with letter contents (they are more of grey scale than colored), does this look a bit unprofessional? (I did get my initial application approved three years ago, though)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip: company doesn't have a stamp

Post by longshift » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

fei503 wrote:Dear all,

I work for a small practice and receive payslip in PDF via email every month. The PDF document has a table with normal contents such as name, time, tax code, gross & net pay, etc...and has the name, address and tel of the company as headers and footers. don't know if this would be considered as "company headed papers". I know it is better to be safe and have them signed and stamped, but the company doesn't have a formal stamp. the only one we have is used to mark received documents, like "×××(our company name), received, ××-××-××(changeable date)", don't think this would be appropriate to stamp payslips?

So I'm considering of obtaining a signed letter, to confirm my employment status with the company, and the date and amount of each payment in the past 12 months, as required on the UKBA website. do you think this would be sufficient as evidence from employer? (will submit bank statements as evidence from the other source). Is it better to have the payslips signed and attached anyway? and should I tick "letter from employer" or "payslips"on the application form?

as for "headed paper", we usually print the company name and address as heads and footers along with letter contents (they are more of grey scale than colored), does this look a bit unprofessional? (I did get my initial application approved three years ago, though)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
If your initial application got approved using the same stationary, I wouldn't worry for extension.

With regards to the query about your payslip. I would include P60s and employer's letter togather with payslip. That way you will have 3 evidences from the same source which can be cross verified with your bank statement. This way there would be no doubts in the mind of case worker.