ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice me its stressing me out, Vital information!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sk1989
Newly Registered

Please advice me its stressing me out, Vital information!!

Post by sk1989 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi please can someone shed some light on this,

As we know the new immigration law requires you to earn minimum £18,600 a year to sponsor your partner etc,

I am in a permanent job, where my basic salary is around £16,000 but my P60 shows £22000 for the tax year 2011/2012 and I am expecting the same for the tax year 2012-2013, My payslips show good income as I am regularly doing overtime, allowances and etc... also my P60 from 2010-2011 show the same amount around 21K

Do I qualify or not?

My employer has told me that they would put the information from the P60 into writing and also project my income for the current year, Will this help?

Also if i have taken out any loans from my banks on my name will this effect my application?

please reply thanks,

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

Wages from overtime do count towards £18600.

If you are with same employer then you need to produce last 6 months wage slips that show an aggregate of £18600 per year. You will also need bank statements to match and prove that money from those wage slips has actually gone into your bank account. Employment contract and letter from employer is also needed.

Check out UKBA website and make a prinout as to what exactly is required. Under new rules you have to provide specific documents laid out under the rules, and not what someone might think could prove the case.

Projections for next year's earning are useless in new rules and will head straight for UKBA rubbish bin.

Loans etc have no bearing as long as you earn £18600 or more.