ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application- UKBA Payment timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adi_khaneng

MN1 Application- UKBA Payment timeline

Post by adi_khaneng » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

Hi All

I submitted my Daughters MN1 application on 28th June 2012. I am still waiting for the payment to be taken out from my account. I have seen the time line for MN1 applications. Usually they are taking payments in 2 weeks.

Is there any way we can check.

Also I submitted my application using NCS Stafford and they confirm me that the the application was sent via special delivery but they can't give me the tracking no.

Many thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 Application- UKBA Payment timeline

Post by push » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

adi_khaneng wrote:Hi All

I submitted my Daughters MN1 application on 28th June 2012. I am still waiting for the payment to be taken out from my account. I have seen the time line for MN1 applications. Usually they are taking payments in 2 weeks.

Is there any way we can check.

Also I submitted my application using NCS Stafford and they confirm me that the the application was sent via special delivery but they can't give me the tracking no.

Many thanks
You will now when your account us debited (if you used your debit/credit card). 2 weeks seems to be the current time frame for payment processing.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Does anybody know how to contact the nationality team. Have contacted the no that is on the UKBA website but are unable to provide me with the update.

Many thanks.

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 am

Its been 4 weeks now and the payment hasn't been taken out from my account. Is this normal.

Are other people experiencing the same thing.