ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension with dependant - Few doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aravindb4u

Tier 1 extension with dependant - Few doubts

Post by aravindb4u » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

Hi everyone,

First of all thanks for you guys for putting up lot of information and helping out people. I have got most of the information and knowledge from all discussions, forums and ofcourse the UKBA policy guidance.

I will be applying for Tier 1 extension along with a dependant(wife).

1. My December payslip says my pay date as 31-dec-2011, where as my pay got into my account on 23-dec itself. How to overcome this discrepancy? Can I mention this in covering letter? Or instead of payslips can I submit letter from employer mentioning, pay date, gross sal, Net sal and so on? The reason I'm asking this is my payslip is formal payslip and don't have signature and stamp/seal.. Though I used the same kind of payslips for initial Tier 1, given that UKBA were not too worried about such miniature details those days.

2. How many co-habitation proof do I need to submit for susbsisting relationship? Or do I need to prove this for Tier 1 extension? I have council tax bill on both of our names and my wife's NI number letter. Will that be sufficient? What is the procedure to get any letter from NHS? My wife is registered to our nearest GP

3. I can't remember the exact dates of my start/end dates of my degree here in UK. Shall I put most approximate dates? In which case do I need to submit degree certificate again? Or just put approximate dates and tick "Already proved in initial Tier 1"

Any help very much appreciated.
Thanks

ups

Re: Tier 1 extension with dependant - Few doubts

Post by ups » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 am

aravindb4u wrote: 1. My December payslip says my pay date as 31-dec-2011, where as my pay got into my account on 23-dec itself. How to overcome this discrepancy? Can I mention this in covering letter? Or instead of payslips can I submit letter from employer mentioning, pay date, gross sal, Net sal and so on? The reason I'm asking this is my payslip is formal payslip and don't have signature and stamp/seal.. Though I used the same kind of payslips for initial Tier 1, given that UKBA were not too worried about such miniature details those days.
I don't think this matters. In fact a lot of employers credit the December salary early due to Christmas/holidays. As long as the amounts match (sans taxes) you should be fine.

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi ups, any ideas on the other questions plz?

Any other people/senior guys, any thoughts for 2) and 3) plz, if possible?

Thanks in advance.

layman

Post by layman » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

2. Not required for dependant's extension application

3. Put approximate dates and tick "Already proved in initial Tier 1"

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

thanks layman