ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application at NCS hounslow

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samar0001

Application at NCS hounslow

Post by samar0001 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for naturalisation next month at NCS hounslow,
By going through all the topics i come up with the following documents:
1) Filled AN form
2) Passports
3) Life in UK test certificate
4) Debit card to pay the fees

Questions:
1) Is there any other document needed (have seen some of the NCS asking for more documents ls it true with hounslow)

Kind Regards

samar0001

Post by samar0001 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Guys I know this been asked so many times but still for peace of mind can some one comment it.

kel
- thin ice -

Post by kel » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 pm

the last page of the application form lists all the documents required. would suggest you read the form.

natinf
Newly Registered

Post by natinf » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Samar,

I did apply on 5+1 year criteria.
Submitted only photocopy (photocopy is done by ncs guys do at ncs office) of my passport and life in uk certificate. I pay taxes through payee if you are self employed might need to check as you might require to attach ur tax returns.

Other than keep all the relevant documents (ex p60s)and a set of blank application incase if you need to change anything after consultation from ncs .
In my Ncs person told p60 not required but just to be on safer side.

Good Luck

Nat