ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Studying in Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zohebansari
Newly Registered

Studying in Canada

Post by zohebansari » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello every one,

I have currently completed my UG degree in the UK and awaiting my results and my current student visa expires on the 7th of September 2012 and I hold an Indian citizenship.

After not been able to get my PSW after studying for 2 and half years. I have decided to move to canada to do my Masters in Ottawa university or Dalhousie university.

Currently i cannot apply for the september intake in Canada, due to lack of time and can only apply for the Janurary intake.

I have been hearing rumors that the Candian immigration is pretty strict and refusing visas to students who have a recent UK degree and applying from India.

Could you please tell me what i should do to apply?. should i try to extend my stay in UK by applying for a 6 months course and then apply for the Janurary intake in Canada or should i go back to India and apply?

I cannot apply for the Janurary intake from UK with my current visa as it expiresi in september. Will it be possible for me to apply from the UK at all ?(incase i extend my stay by doing a 6 months course)

Many Thanks
Zoheb

bkankit
BANNED

Re: Studying in Canada

Post by bkankit » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 am

zohebansari wrote:Hello every one,

I have currently completed my UG degree in the UK and awaiting my results and my current student visa expires on the 7th of September 2012 and I hold an Indian citizenship.

After not been able to get my PSW after studying for 2 and half years. I have decided to move to canada to do my Masters in Ottawa university or Dalhousie university.

Currently i cannot apply for the september intake in Canada, due to lack of time and can only apply for the Janurary intake.

I have been hearing rumors that the Candian immigration is pretty strict and refusing visas to students who have a recent UK degree and applying from India.

Could you please tell me what i should do to apply?. should i try to extend my stay in UK by applying for a 6 months course and then apply for the Janurary intake in Canada or should i go back to India and apply?

I cannot apply for the Janurary intake from UK with my current visa as it expiresi in september. Will it be possible for me to apply from the UK at all ?(incase i extend my stay by doing a 6 months course)

Many Thanks
Zoheb
• 'WWICS one of the biggest culprits' - Times Of India
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com › Collections › Visa
20 Feb 2012 – WWICS is one of the biggest culprits and the maximum names have been ... Chandigarh police sealed premises of 20 city-based travel agents ...
• WWICS bank accounts sealed - Yes
nrinewspost.blogspot.com/2012/02/wwics-bank-accounts-sealed.html
27 Feb 2012 – WWICS bank accounts sealed. Chandigarh - The World Wide Immigration and Consultancy Services (WWICS) here faced another setback as ...
• WWICS Mohali raided, Sec 22 office sealed - Times Of India
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com › Collections › Website
15 Feb 2012 – CHANDIGARH: Tightening its noose around one of the biggest immigration company of the region WWICS, the Special Investigation Team ...