ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeals waiting to be processed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daisy22
Newly Registered

appeals waiting to be processed

Post by daisy22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi has anybody heard anything about there appeal ??....we have now waited 21 weeks and still no news :(.....they say we have another 5 weeks yet if there is no decision it will go to a court hearing. J ust wondered if anyone is in the same position as you never hear anybody talk about appeals !!!!!

womanhandy
Newly Registered

Appeal

Post by womanhandy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I have another week to wait for the 15 business days that the post is allowed to review. Am hoping the ECM sees what the ECO didn't, as it's been over 6 months since the application package was received by the post. If they don't overturn it themselves, they have till November to send everything back to England.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 pm

The average time for an Appeal hearing can take up to 28 weeks in total....You still have some time before your decision is made or will be heard at an hearing in UK :wink:

womanhandy
Newly Registered

Post by womanhandy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Will be seeing shortly if my appeal is going to be overturned or not by the post. Received an email today saying they are presently reviewing it.

womanhandy
Newly Registered

administrative review

Post by womanhandy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

My refusal was overturned on administrative review and visa issued 07/08/12.