ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 YEAR LONG RESIDENCY NEW RULES PLZ NEED SOME INFORMATION !

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HMIFYWILL
Newly Registered

10 YEAR LONG RESIDENCY NEW RULES PLZ NEED SOME INFORMATION !

Post by HMIFYWILL » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 am

hi there i am pbs tier 4 student will be completing 10 years in oct 2012.i have 2 depenndents aswell.we got visa till june 2014.Can anyone explain what are the new rules for ILR.i am so confused. Is it still valid.if i want to apply ist as my dependents got visa upto june 2014 or they need to apply at the same time as my dependents and what are the requirements
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
thanx[/b]

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 am

Hi

The 10 years long residency rules are the same lucky you there aren't any changes in them so far till yet.

So far the documents required to apply for 10 years based long residence for your ILR are pretty simple as well.

Your recent passport along with your expired ones as well send all the Passport books.
Life in the UK pass certificates.

That's all that's it. Just download the Set(o) form fill it in and that's it mate just send your application via post and that's all about it and just be patience to wait for long long long long time any where up to an year for your ILR to come through and once you recieve your ILR then you can apply for your dependants ILR.

I am pre assuming that you dont have any Convictions or any thing like that and you're a clean person as clean as drinking water.

Hope this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR.