ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Firststep
BANNED

Help please

Post by Firststep » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi,

I am Planning to apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) team (2 persons)visa but need some guidance please.

1. Can I start a restaurant and how can I create 2 graduate level jobs(NQF level 4) in this business. what would be my Job title?

2. Once I start this what would be the time limit for investment of 200K.

3. In case my other team mate leave at any stage , is it possible to join anyone else or have to invest 200K alone for extension

4.If I buy a Commercial property of 100K and invest then inject 100k in the business. Is it acceptable?

5. Is it mandatory to prove that business is profitable after 3 years to get the extension.

6. Need to know the exact scores for IELTS. Is it 7.0 band in each module of general IELTS and do i have to reappear for IELTS at the time of extension as First one expires in 2 years.

Thanks