ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Limited company payslips and dividends

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bpb51
Newly Registered

ILR - Limited company payslips and dividends

Post by bpb51 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply ILR in next month august. I have my own limited comapany, as per my accountant instructions, i am transfering the amount from my business bank account to my personal bank account. The accountant will be sending the remittance with breakdown structure in terms of salary, dividents, expenses and ni contribution etc...
The question is if i am earning 6000 per month, the accountant will be sending the remittance in a breakdown structure as i said above and the total amount comes to 4900 or 4800 approximately the remaining 1100 i will be keeping in the businessa account for tax purposes.
I am transferring the full amount like 4900 into my personnal bank account from business account. But i think i am doing wrong, i have to transfer salary and dividends seperately into my personnal bank account rathar than at a time. This will be a problem to verify my bank accounts about the salary and dividends etc... i am bit worried, if anyone can suggest about this that would be great.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: ILR - Limited company payslips and dividends

Post by aliq09 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

bpb51 wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to apply ILR in next month august. I have my own limited comapany, as per my accountant instructions, i am transfering the amount from my business bank account to my personal bank account. The accountant will be sending the remittance with breakdown structure in terms of salary, dividents, expenses and ni contribution etc...
The question is if i am earning 6000 per month, the accountant will be sending the remittance in a breakdown structure as i said above and the total amount comes to 4900 or 4800 approximately the remaining 1100 i will be keeping in the businessa account for tax purposes.
I am transferring the full amount like 4900 into my personnal bank account from business account. But i think i am doing wrong, i have to transfer salary and dividends seperately into my personnal bank account rathar than at a time. This will be a problem to verify my bank accounts about the salary and dividends etc... i am bit worried, if anyone can suggest about this that would be great.

Hi ,

If the amount is same for whole period for instance 12 months prior to application than you can supply an accountant letter clearly showing your salary , dividend & expense . Your salary can be matched with P60 as well for additional proof . You have to expalin in cover letter all the break downs as well .

Good luck!
Thanks

Ali