ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointments for premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

send2archan

Booking appointments for premium service

Post by send2archan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 am

Hi,

I was trying to book a slot for premium service for my wife and myself with the Croydon office. I have tried a range of dates but for all they are showing no appointments available. I am aware of the 6 weeks window but am not sure how do I make a booking :(
What is the best time of the day to look for a booking, midnight 12 AM??

Plsss help!

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am

Hiya,

trick is to look at 11:59 pm and continue until you book it. ( there may be error messages on screen, ignore them and keep trying )

you will get it

Good Luck

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 am

Many thanks :)

Will do that tonight, fingers crossed :p

emini34

Post by emini34 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

ITGraduate wrote:Hiya,

trick is to look at 11:59 pm and continue until you book it. ( there may be error messages on screen, ignore them and keep trying )

you will get it

Good Luck

it is very frustrating, it is now known to everyone that home office system is not fit for purpose. I think they should scrap the online booking system for premium service. Instead of making people to stay awake midnight looking for slots, why not just do phone booking whereby you can be told instantly that no slot is available…

I have been trying since Sunday night including last night. I started at 11.50pm and stopped at 1am three nights in a role and I did not see one single slot. In the 21st century and in a developed nation I thought it is a shame.

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

What is the average waiting time these days for ILR (SET O) and FLR (M)?