ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport application question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

souaden12
Newly Registered

passport application question

Post by souaden12 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi
I've sent my application for first adult passport and it was received by the IPS on the 02/07/2012
However after 2 weeks I haven't received my documents back or an interview letter and I contacted the IPS.
They replied to me and told me that they sent me a letter requesting my travel document as I've forgot to send it along with my citizenship certificate.

After I send them back the travel document, would I need to wait another 6 weeks for the application to be processed?
Or will I just wait for the remaining waiting time for my application, which would be about 3 weeks because I sent my application 2 weeks ago?

Thanks

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 pm

I would say that if you are not planning to travel in very near future, you need to take a chill pill.