ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Matching payslips and dividends to Accountants letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mancuso
Newly Registered

Matching payslips and dividends to Accountants letter

Post by mancuso » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about this:

My accountants letter says I have earned for e.g. Salary: xxx per month and Dividend xxx per month but I physically paid my self on odd dates during the 12 month period. E.g. Two dividends spread across the 12 month period.

Are the accountant's letter, payslips and dividend vouchers supposed to match up exactly with the money transferred as shown on the bank statements?

Cheers,

mancuso

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: Matching payslips and dividends to Accountants letter

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 am

mancuso wrote:Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about this:

My accountants letter says I have earned for e.g. Salary: xxx per month and Dividend xxx per month but I physically paid my self on odd dates during the 12 month period. E.g. Two dividends spread across the 12 month period.

Are the accountant's letter, payslips and dividend vouchers supposed to match up exactly with the money transferred as shown on the bank statements?

Cheers,

mancuso
Yes, Accountant must check salary slips, dividend vouchers adn bank statements while making his letter. Any contradictory statement will go negative to your case and NOT to accountant.
The question is... to be or not to be....

mancuso
Newly Registered

Post by mancuso » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks for the reply Zahid.

He has created a payment schedule / summary following the details on the CW guidance (page 32) on the Director's Loan account which matches bank statements and has a column which matches the payslip.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Columns are:

Date Detail Debit Credit

Date matches the bank statements
Debit matches the bank statement figures
Credit matches how much was taken out for Salary and Dividend from the above which match the Salary slip, Dividend Voucher and Personal and Corp tax return.

So I'm walking in with the following: Personal and Business Bank statements (which match the payment summary), Accountant covering letter, Payment Summary, Payslips, Dividend vouchers (so these will match the payment summary), P60s, Corp and Personal Tax returns, P35, Invoices, Company contracts, Profit loss letter

Would that be satisfactory? I guess he is doing the paper work as Self Employed but taking Salary and Dividend