ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit IRL employer change

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashifayub
Newly Registered

Work Permit IRL employer change

Post by kashifayub » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi All,

I have booked my PEO appointment on 29th of august yesterday at Birmingham . thanx a lot for that 12:am trick.

I am collecting the document.

I have two years council tax as cohabitation document + my marriage certificate in English from Pakistan + my tenancy agreement showing my and my wife name.

Is it will be enough??

One more important thing.

I am working in NHS and Royal free has issued my work permit. but few months ago free departments from royal free are merged into University College of London. They have given me new contract and they are saying they will now give me employment letter needed for ILR. They said they will also give me letter confirming that Royal Free is merged to UCL.

Is it effect my application??

kashifayub
Newly Registered

Post by kashifayub » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 am

any one please?? is it complicated case?? I am very much worried

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Work Permit IRL employer change

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 am

kashifayub wrote: I am working in NHS and Royal free has issued my work permit. but few months ago free departments from royal free are merged into University College of London. They have given me new contract and they are saying they will now give me employment letter needed for ILR. They said they will also give me letter confirming that Royal Free is merged to UCL.

Is it effect my application??
Did the NHS (your employer) submit a technical change request to the UKBA after this happened? See below for details... http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... lications/

If you haven't already read the information posted under the following sticky, then please do so. Q19 refers to evidence required to prove cohabitation.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

knighthood
Newly Registered

Re: Work Permit IRL employer change

Post by knighthood » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:51 am

I think you should be fine with the below set of documents. Please make sure if you can also have few joint bank a/c statements, etc. few cases on this forum talked abt them.

Hi All,

I have booked my PEO appointment on 29th of august yesterday at Birmingham . thanx a lot for that 12:am trick.

I am collecting the document.

I have two years council tax as cohabitation document + my marriage certificate in English from Pakistan + my tenancy agreement showing my and my wife name.

Is it will be enough??

One more important thing.

I am working in NHS and Royal free has issued my work permit. but few months ago free departments from royal free are merged into University College of London. They have given me new contract and they are saying they will now give me employment letter needed for ILR. They said they will also give me letter confirming that Royal Free is merged to UCL.

Is it effect my application??[/quote]