ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR // ICT Confusion Please advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gauraverma
Newly Registered

ILR // ICT Confusion Please advise

Post by gauraverma » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 am

I am presently on Tier 2 ICT and would complete my 5 years in Uk next year.
I can in UK on 2008 on work permit and have been working in UK and India based on the company needs.

At a maximum i have spend 125 days outside UK due to company policy( got paid in India at that time).

i have spend a total of 190 days ( mention below)
125 -

I have got P60 for all 4 years and can provide the salary slips for this year.

Now my present visa is expiring in july 2013 and i would like to try for ILR
I wanted to know my chances for the same ? My present company would like to retain me and is ready to give me documents needed.

1. In case they reject my application then would they consider giving me some other visa to elegiable for ILR (would that be the same application or i need to file a new application for the same?).
2. I have heard that Tier 2 ICT renewal only happens from the home country so would my case be treated with some exception so that i can get my visa renewed here in UK ?

Please advise