ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied Tier4 and then applied Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nirosh

applied Tier4 and then applied Tier1

Post by nirosh » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Scenario:

I have applied student extension in November 2011. got acknowledgement letter then biometric given first week of December in the middle of December college got suspended and my case went on hold so in the meanwhile i have completed my masters degree and applied for PSW through lawyer with his covering letter mentioned everything that my tier 4 application is in the process and now applying for psw so that in first week of march 2012 got acknowledgement letter of psw and in may UKBA wrote a letter to my lawyer and asked that which application do you want us to procedure please tell us in 7 calender days and recommended that send via special delivery. My lawyer gave me the letter and i sent through first class recorded delivery same day . when i got the letter from my lawyer and read that they recommended via special delivery i resent the photocopy of the letter and wrote a covering letter and mentioned previous tracking number that i had sent the letter via first class recorded but the status is showing is pending so that i decided to send you again via special delivery.

on 15th of may i changed my lawyer he sent a letter to the home office that i am his new rep.... please start corresponding with me.

He sent reminder in june 2012 to the home office about the psw process, but wrote the application date incorrect by mistaken which is 6 of April whereas i applied in march:

I noticed this mistake in july 2012 ( few days ago) that he did not write correct date in the reminder which was sent to the home office, i told him he resent the letter with my acknowledgement letter and explained again that i applied in march for the psw...

My grand mother is seriously ill, i have to go back home as early as possible i have got very much stress infact i cant sleep properly.

Please answer these question My question is:

1. am i on the safe side?

2. if the reminder send to the home office does it effect any bad impression?

3. will they send me biometric for psw again?

coz lawyer sent reminder after 4 month.

Please give these answers.

thanks

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 am

130 ppl have viewed and no one replied :(

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am

sorry bro i really dont know what you should in yr situation but hope you get answer for yr query finger cross..