ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependant Co-habitation evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

ILR dependant Co-habitation evidence

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi,

Can someone please shed some light on this.

I will be applying for ILR with my wife and 2 kids next month. We got FLR in August 2009, and will be completing 5 years next month.

The guidance says

"If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same
time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a
maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters
or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse."

This is what I am thinking of providing as an evidence
  • P60 for myself for year 2011-2012 and year 2010-2011
    P60 for wife for year 2011-2012 and year 2010-2011
    Joint Bank Statement (under me and my wife's name) from Jan 2011- Now (we opened the account in Jan 2011, so can not cover 2 years)
Apart from that I will be submitting official letters (randomly covering the time) such as credit card statements addressed to my wife, along with bank statements addressed to me. We do not have many documents with joint names, can we provide documentary evidence under individual names but on the same address?

Do you think this is sufficient?? Please, would really appreciate some help in this matter.