ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying again for EEA2 after EEA4 total refusal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliaziz
Newly Registered

Applying again for EEA2 after EEA4 total refusal

Post by aliaziz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi everyone

I need your advice and I would very much appreciate it. My EEA4 was refused Tier 1 and 2 and with no right of appeal - I am trying to get a judicial review and my solicitor is applying for legal Aid - but i was wondering am I eligible to apply for a fresh EEA2 (5 years) and start over again?

Thanks for your help.[/b]

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Applying again for EEA2 after EEA4 total refusal

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

aliaziz wrote: but i was wondering am I eligible to apply for a fresh EEA2 (5 years) and start over again?
That would depend on the circumstances of the EU citizen on which you might base your claim. It's a forum rather than quiz game so I won't attempt to guess this. Your question might work better as an addition to one of your previous threads, if those threads contain relevant information about your partner.

aliaziz
Newly Registered

Post by aliaziz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Ok thannk you - I shall do that.