ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - both employed and self employed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saf
Newly Registered

Naturalisation - both employed and self employed

Post by Saf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Guys

I am applying for naturalisation and I am both employed and a director of the company. Do I have to disclose both, my employment and business in section 3. What information I need to provide for my company?

Many Thanks

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: Naturalisation - both employed and self employed

Post by noble72uk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Saf wrote:Hi Guys

I am applying for naturalisation and I am both employed and a director of the company. Do I have to disclose both, my employment and business in section 3. What information I need to provide for my company?

Many Thanks
Hi

As far as you are paying the taxes you can state the both Jobs

for the company the name and tax number

Good luck

Saf
Newly Registered

Post by Saf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks

chikku786
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation - both employed and self employed

Post by chikku786 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi,

As per the guidance from my accountant I have selected Employee and A director under section 3.2 of Form AN and I have also provided my PAYE number. In my case I have started the limited company six months back and therefore there are no tax return statement available and also as per my accountant the company is registered under PAYE and I my employed to that company.

As a precautionary measure do I need to furnish my old tax statements, I have anyways ordered the same for last 5 years from HMRC.

Appreciate your guidance.