ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving homes in between contracts.

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

O_Relly

Moving homes in between contracts.

Post by O_Relly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 am

Hello,

I am a contractor with my own limited company and have just recently finished with a contract.

Is it possible for me to shift homes now ? Will my reference check go through given that I am not engaged in an active contract ?

or can I provide my accountant's details for the reference check and say I am a contractor and in between contracts ? since I will continue to take a salary from my own limited company?

Suggestions / advice will be much useful to me.

Thanks,
OR.

ankitv

Post by ankitv » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 pm

You should mention all addresses that you have lived in as per the form.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 pm

ankitv wrote:You should mention all addresses that you have lived in as per the form.
Yes, I can provide this information. But my question again is will it matter that I am not in an active contract at the moment ?