ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on 5th july, no correspondence from UKBA!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

green12
Newly Registered

Applied on 5th july, no correspondence from UKBA!!!

Post by green12 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 am

Hi everyone!
I am happy I just found this forum. Can someone please comment on my issue here.

I have applied for an extension Tier 1 General on 5th July through a solicitor (Advisa) for me and my dependant. I haven't heard from UKBA since. I keep contacting my solicitor, but he says the UKBA are very bad with sending out the acknowledgement letters, and I just have to keep waiting for the Biometrics for about 2-4 weeks from now, as they are very busy.

I cannot track my application since I don't have a reference number yet. My solicitor says the bank account was debited on the 12th July, although I cannot check this, as the payment is also made through solicitor's account.

Do I need to worry that I still did not receive a reference number? Please help!

Thank you

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 am

Keep an eye on this thead:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=380

Also, update your details in the thread so other member in similar situation can check the progress.

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Delays till 12- August

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Applied on 5th july, no correspondence from UKBA!!!

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Matter of fact, I have known people who did not receive a reference correspondence and just got the visa instead !! May be you are the luck one :) Long as you know or have a way of tracing your application reaching UKBA, enjoy the sun :-)
green12 wrote:Hi everyone!
I am happy I just found this forum. Can someone please comment on my issue here.

I have applied for an extension Tier 1 General on 5th July through a solicitor (Advisa) for me and my dependant. I haven't heard from UKBA since. I keep contacting my solicitor, but he says the UKBA are very bad with sending out the acknowledgement letters, and I just have to keep waiting for the Biometrics for about 2-4 weeks from now, as they are very busy.

I cannot track my application since I don't have a reference number yet. My solicitor says the bank account was debited on the 12th July, although I cannot check this, as the payment is also made through solicitor's account.

Do I need to worry that I still did not receive a reference number? Please help!

Thank you
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

green12
Newly Registered

Re: Applied on 5th july, no correspondence from UKBA!!!

Post by green12 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you guys!

I just hope my solicitor didn't make a mistake in the correspondence address, and the letters just got lost in somebody's mailbox. Well I just have to wait and hope.

Its very frustrating to be a foreigner without any ID or Passport, even police registration, not knowing where your documents are and when are you going to get your passport back, with or without the overpriced and over-exaggerated not so permanent Permission to stay ! I get annoyed every time I think about it.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 pm

What is the worst that will happen?? Ask you go back to your country?

Just take a chill and stop counting the days as it will not help you anyway.

As long as you are satisfied with your application dont worry too much.

All the best