ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service-Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

send2archan

Premium Service-Croydon

Post by send2archan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:23 am

Hi,

I have finally managed to book an appointment with the Croydon PEO. A tip for all, try from 12 AM midnight, the comp will show Error msg, but keen on trying and trying. U will get it in the next 10-15 min.

I booked my appointment on 30 Aug at 10:20 AM. I also booked my wife's appointment on the same day at 11:20AM. This is where I could do with some sound advise.

Her visa (FLR M) is dependant on my ILR visa. So unless I get my visa, she wont be getting hers. My case is crystal clear and I dont have an iota of doubt in my doubt and am 100% confident that my visa will be granted. I am just confused about the timing because we are just an hour apart.

Pls help!

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 am

you could have got an PM slot for your wife just to be in safe side.

Good Luck

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 am

Hi IT Grad, thanks.

My apologies for not making it evry clear earlier. I have booked an appointment on the same day for both of us.

My time is 10:20 AM and her time is 11:20 AM but since she is a dependent, her visa will be granted only if my ILR is a success. However, her visa is FLR M and not ILR+1 dependent (in that case it would have been SET M). Our appointments are 1 hour apart and are 2 separate applications. So at 10:20 AM say I am allowed to enter but say normally it takes 2-3 hours to get the approved letter. Since my wife's appointment is after 1 hr, what is she supposed to do?

Can we enter at the same time and maybe tell the person at the gate that we both are applying together so that we can enter together?

I hope you understand what I am trying to say? Sorry, I knw it might be a bit difficult to understand and i agree that my explanation might not be that great

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 am

I kind of understand!!!

you are asking me if you can enter at the same time and ask the case worker if he/she can consider your wife is applying after an hour and asking them to give you the ILR success letter quickly?

If this is what you are asking I doubt it, Perhaps you can check on the day.

wait for seniors to comment on your post

Thanks,

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

yes thats what I meant, even if it is not the same case worker I am fine with it. I am just thinking of coordinating it. So maybe when I deal with my case, i already inform the case worker that my wife is applying for her FLR M and that her appointment is at 11:20

flakes
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by flakes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Please can someone help with the link to making an online PEO application. I have called severally without success and used the Iapply link but once I get to download the form, I can't move forward. My clearance expires first week in Sept and I'm quite desperate to book a PEO appointment.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Flakes,

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... ntRegister

first register and then follow the instrcution.

dont have to download any forms

if you already registered, login and continue following simpel steps to bok an peo appt

Thanks,

flakes
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by flakes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm

ITGraduate wrote:Flakes,

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... ntRegister

first register and then follow the instrcution.

dont have to download any forms

if you already registered, login and continue following simpel steps to bok an peo appt

Thanks,
Thanks for your quick response. I registered already but thought I was in the wrong place as I have been trying to get appointment for 2 weeks. I guess there are no appointments for now. I will keep checking.

flakes
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service-Croydon

Post by flakes » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am

send2archan wrote:Hi,

I have finally managed to book an appointment with the Croydon PEO. A tip for all, try from 12 AM midnight, the comp will show Error msg, but keen on trying and trying. U will get it in the next 10-15 min.

I
and IT graduate. thanks for your help, this forum is very helpful. I managed to book my appointment within 10mins of trying from 12midnight. I'm so grateful you made life easy :D

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again.

I am geting above error any suggestions

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Can anyone please guide me on how to mange to get an appointment.

flakes
Newly Registered

Post by flakes » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Sujyo, I suggest you try from midnight. Usually you will get the message that 'we do not have any appointments available' but they do open the system for booking at midnight. It may bring error message but keep trying till you get a slot.

All the best!

thulasi2u
Newly Registered

Post by thulasi2u » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Dear "send2archan"

Could you let me know under which route (work permit or tier) you are applying for ILR? Also how long your wife is in UK and under which category.

I need to apply for ILR under work permit. Please advise.

Thanks.