ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Addresses an form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zee313

Past Addresses an form

Post by zee313 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 am

Dear All,

On the an form section 1.17 stating past addresses,
as im applying on the basis of marriage to BC do i only put down my last 3 years address, or is it fine if i just state past 5 years, would it be better. And along with this do i need to provide council tax letters or any university letters with confirmation of my addresses, would that help or is it not required and would the HO carry out their own address check?

Lastly as i am a student i have had term time addresses as well as my main home address during the same period, how would i go about mentioning this on the form?

Thank you

zee313

Post by zee313 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

anyone to help please?

Glc

Re: Past Addresses an form

Post by Glc » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

[quote="zee313"]Dear All,

On the an form section 1.17 stating past addresses,
as im applying on the basis of marriage to BC do i only put down my last 3 years address, or is it fine if i just state past 5 years, would it be better. And along with this do i need to provide council tax letters or any university letters with confirmation of my addresses, would that help or is it not required and would the HO carry out their own address check?

Lastly as i am a student i have had term time addresses as well as my main home address during the same period, how would i go about mentioning this on the form?

Thank you[/quote]

Just state your primary (main) home addresses for the past 5 years as it's what's required in the application form. It's not required, though, to provide any document/s to support this.

zee313

Post by zee313 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm

If i just put my primary main home address which has been the same for the last 5 years and not put my university term time addresses,Would that not look like im hiding my addresses whilst studying?