ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 90+ absense

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sazia
Newly Registered

ILR 90+ absense

Post by sazia » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 am

I am HSMP visa holder and will apply for ILR in Sept. Unfortunately I don't meet absense criteria of 90 days in single trip.I stayed outside the UK for 115 days between november 2007 to Feb 2008.During this period I was employed and get paid holidays.

Question I have is that can I provide pay slip/employment history letter and bank statement only or do I need to get a letter from employer?

I worked for Pizza hut and not in contact with manager at time.

Also, what other documents should I provide to make a case stronger as my application will definitely falls in discretion.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi Sazia,

Even I have had absences of more than 90 days at a stretch.

Happy to connect with you on emails as I might be help you with the information I have gathered.

Thanks!

Sohel