ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice required - ILR waiting time more than 4 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jollyjames
Newly Registered

Advice required - ILR waiting time more than 4 months

Post by jollyjames » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 am

Hi,

I have applied for ILR in Croydon PEO 4 months back.

Day applied - 15-march-2012
Service - same day premium
Documents submitted:
12 months payslip
12 months bank statement
5 years P60 or P45
Original passport
Employer reference letter stating absences
Rental agreement, council tax
The catch here is my absences more 180 days at one single stretch but it was not personal for official purpose only.

When I went to the Croydon office, as usual security check, payment for the PEO
Service, recording biometric carried out. After that a case worker collected and reviewed my documents. She has discussed with her superior and asked me to provide the employer reference letter within 14 days stating the reason for absence & what are impact if i have not travelled. l have received the letter from employer and send it to UKBA before 14 days.

But after i did not receive any communication from them. its 5 month running now?
My visa got expired on June 20. I have applied FLR(M) for my dependent extension thru postal service. Also stated to tag it along my ILR application. Payment has taken from my account on June 21. But didn't receive biometric appointment yet.

Could you advise the best option for me to track both the application?
As i applied for ILR application thru PEO why it is taking so long?

I appreciate any feedback which helps me to quickly pass thru the waiting phase.

kaushik.nanduri
Newly Registered

Post by kaushik.nanduri » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 am

Hi, call this number 08706067766, they can help you. Also write to to your local MP and explain the situation this may help you. all the best