ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship/Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s77maj
Newly Registered

British Citizenship/Naturalization

Post by s77maj » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello all,
I need someone to throw some light on my issue.
I applied for my naturalization since Sept 2011 and i have been exchanging correspondence with UKBA since then. However, the application was refused in March 2012 but they decided to reconsider the application again in April 2012 (when i was able to prove that i have a clean record).
With the application still pending, in May 2012 i was arrested by the police for handling some information but have since then not been charged to court but was released on bail.
UKBA has written me recently saying that my application "will be refused" because i was arrested (not charged) unless i submit a letter within the next 2weeks that the case has been dropped.

republique
BANNED

Re: British Citizenship/Naturalization

Post by republique » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 am

s77maj wrote:Hello all,
I need someone to throw some light on my issue.
I applied for my naturalization since Sept 2011 and i have been exchanging correspondence with UKBA since then. However, the application was refused in March 2012 but they decided to reconsider the application again in April 2012 (when i was able to prove that i have a clean record).
With the application still pending, in May 2012 i was arrested by the police for handling some information but have since then not been charged to court but was released on bail.
UKBA has written me recently saying that my application "will be refused" because i was arrested (not charged) unless i submit a letter within the next 2weeks that the case has been dropped.
Well provide the letter.