ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric letter ????

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NiceCareing

Biometric letter ????

Post by NiceCareing » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am

Hi All

I have applied on 12th June 2012 on basis of 10 years long residence. I have recived Acknowledgement letter on 14th June 2012, I did not recived Biometric letter yet !! Anyone can tell me please usually how long just rouigh idea UKBA take to send Biometric letter? Should I be calling and asking them about it or Should I wait more?

Thanks very much for your Help

Nice

t-bag

Re

Post by t-bag » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 am

25th of July and still not received??? You should definitely call them!! They said "Call us if you did not receive your cards after 10 days". It's a month+ now!!

NiceCareing

Bio metric letter!!

Post by NiceCareing » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am

Hi

Kindly Please read carefully my post i asked about Biometric letter (to give my biometric details first time!! to UKBA) not the Biometric card.

NOG
Member of Standing

Re: Biometric letter ????

Post by NOG » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am

NiceCareing wrote:Hi All

I have applied on 12th June 2012 on basis of 10 years long residence. I have recived Acknowledgement letter on 14th June 2012, I did not recived Biometric letter yet !! Anyone can tell me please usually how long just rouigh idea UKBA take to send Biometric letter? Should I be calling and asking them about it or Should I wait more?

Nice
NiceCareing i received the biometric invitation letter approximately 6 weeks after the acknowledgement letter.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Biometric letter ????

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

NiceCareing wrote:Hi All

Nice
Taking a look through the following sticky, should also help you determine the current waiting times.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52692

NiceCareing

Biometric letter

Post by NiceCareing » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 am

Thanks very much for your info NOG. Its nearly 6 weeks Before I go home everyday I pray there will be letter for me from UKBA to give my Biometric details.

Thanks Cs95tdg Yes I have checked last pages on page you mentioned but no one seems to be mentioned that after applying how many weeks they have recived their letter to give their Biometric details to UKBA ?????

NOG
Member of Standing

Re: Biometric letter

Post by NOG » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 pm

NiceCareing wrote: Yes I have checked last pages on page you mentioned but no one seems to be mentioned that after applying how many weeks they have recived their letter to give their Biometric details to UKBA ?????
http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N