ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR absence period unknown as passport is with the UKBA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akram11
Newly Registered

ILR absence period unknown as passport is with the UKBA

Post by akram11 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi can someone please advice me, I am looking to apply for my ILR based on the 10 year rule. I have a pending application for Tier 4 with the ukba and its been with them going on 7months now. I am now considering varying my application from tier 4 to my ILR, however when i started filling out the form, i noticed i have to state the number of times i was absent from the uk and give reasons. i dont have my passport or any document to show the dates and period i was away for, since the ukba has my passport. I want anyone to advice me on how i can complete the form or do i have to wait till i get my passport back?

thank you all

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I am not sure, but you may request a SAR.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

akram11
Newly Registered

Post by akram11 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 pm

tier1Reading wrote:I am not sure, but you may request a SAR.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/
thanks for the prompt reply, i have the SAR but it shows nothing on my absence

cherie
Newly Registered

Post by cherie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Check your email inbox for flight confirmations..if you booked your flights online that is

akram11
Newly Registered

Post by akram11 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

cherie wrote:Check your email inbox for flight confirmations..if you booked your flights online that is
thanks already done that as well, even called up the travel agent, but he has no record of the date also