ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate Application

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dragon
Newly Registered

Duplicate Application

Post by dragon » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:06 am

Does anyone know if I can submit a duplicate application to CIC? I have submitted it last year, and they required me to take IELTS. I don't have enough points thereafter. But at the time being, I have gained one more year experience and is now definitely qualified, even with my previous IELTS result. My representative told me that CIC may (but not necessarily) reject my application even if I supply evidence of this additional year of work experience. I have not received a decision and I wish to make a new application to get into the queue first. At the same time, I would definitely retake the test again.

Does anybody know? Please advise.

rely

Re: Duplicate Application

Post by rely » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:43 am

dragon wrote:Does anyone know if I can submit a duplicate application to CIC? I have submitted it last year, and they required me to take IELTS. I don't have enough points thereafter. But at the time being, I have gained one more year experience and is now definitely qualified, even with my previous IELTS result. My representative told me that CIC may (but not necessarily) reject my application even if I supply evidence of this additional year of work experience. I have not received a decision and I wish to make a new application to get into the queue first. At the same time, I would definitely retake the test again.

Does anybody know? Please advise.
This one year of work experience will be considered (provided you meet all the requirements of work experience ie no of hours of work, paid job etc etc while calculating points for work experience.

rely

dragon
Newly Registered

Post by dragon » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:17 pm

Hi,

So you mean that I could submit the previous IELTS result and they would consider the one more year experience? I am applying from the US (i.e. application submitted to Buffulo Embassy)

I don't need to submit a duplicate application, do I?

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:55 pm

Dragon,

I suggest you submit ur updated experience information IMMEDIATELY.
They might consider it and voila !!!!

Worst Case Scenario: They refuse ur application.

Option: Submit new application