ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Solihull success need help with flr (m) for my wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alle

PEO Solihull success need help with flr (m) for my wife

Post by Alle » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank everybody in this for the great work that you are doing. I have been following this forum for some time now (silently most of the time) and it has been a powerful source of information.

I went for a PEO in solilull two weeks back and as everybody has mentioned in this forum time after time it was swift and the whole process took only 2 hours till I get my pasport back with a letter stating I will recieve my BRP seperately. Thanks to this forum I was well prepared and the case worker commented on it. Recieved my BRP in 4 working days.

Now I have booked a PEO again in Solihull on the 1st of Aug for my wife extension of her flr as she has not completed 2 years in the UK. I would greatly appreciate if anyone would advise me on the concerns below. I raised the query in the family migration thread and it seems not active as this thread and hence re posting it here

background
I am on ILR changed from tier 1 two weeks back.
My Wife is on Tier1 dependent visa currently and looking to obtain flr on FLR (M) as she has not spent 2 years in the UK to get ILR

Requirements to meet:
show relationship between me and my wife is genuine. Can anyone confirm if this is true in my case and if so what is/are the proof I can show

Financial requirement
As my wife initially got Tier 1 dependent visa under the rules in place before 9th July I assume this will not be applicable for me. Please state if I'm correct and if not I will be showing the same payslips and bankstatements I used for my ilr and my annual income is more than £18600.00 Please state if thses docuemnts are adequate

Adequate accomodation and maintenance requirement
Even though I will not have to show the Financial requirement, it seems this is required from all applicants. Can anyone please ellaborate on what are the proofs that we could produce to meet this requirement.

I'm a little tensed at the last moment as my wife has only a few days to attend the PEO session

Please help me with this
Thanks
Alle

sef
Newly Registered

Post by sef » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi,

I wanted to ask same question as well, as i will be applying for ILR on Sept 2 and for my wife FLR M end of september.

Do i need to show to any maintenance funds for my wife for continous three months??. I was under impression that i don't need to shown any funds.

if you know anything more in detail, Please let me know.

Thanks