ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS and Travelling 5 days after - Rules apparently changed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zee313

NCS and Travelling 5 days after - Rules apparently changed

Post by zee313 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Dear all,

I have just called the NCS Hounslow to enquire about travelling after submitting my application, the lady on the phone advised me that the rules have changes since last monday and it is now possible to travel straight away.

Can anyone confirm this?

zee313

Post by zee313 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 am

Anyone to help? Gurus?

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm

There has never been a rule that you must wait 5 days after submitting application at NCS.

The rule (actually its a regulation) that applicant must be in UK when the application is received at home office.

NCS asks to wait 5 days, because they might not post the application for a day or two, and if there is weekend in the middle, it might be 5 days when the application actually arrives at home office.

There has been no change about this matter recently or past 9-10 years at least.