ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does section 6 (6c) on form FLR (M) apply to me

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Proffkay
Newly Registered

does section 6 (6c) on form FLR (M) apply to me

Post by Proffkay » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:54 pm

hi there i am married and i am applying for an extension to my wifes visa as a spouse. does section 6 (6c) on form FLR (M) appy to my case . it says,

FORM FLR (M) section 6 (6c)
If u are applying as a unmarried or a same sex partner

Documents showing that u and ur partner have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage or a relationship akin to civil partnership which has subsisted for 2 years or more??

Does this apply to me because i am applying under spouse.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:06 pm

If form FLR(M) in the correct form at all, clearly 6C is not in play, but 6B is.

But what exactly is your wife applying for? She already has a 2-year spouse visa? Or is that what she is applying for?

Have you recently got married in the UK, and now your wife wants to get her visa on the basis of marriage to you?
John