ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application- Missing details

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Louie1982
Newly Registered

ILR application- Missing details

Post by Louie1982 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey everyone, Newbie here so please bare with me.
So I can't find ANY information for what I'm after!
I posted off my ILR forms three weeks ago and thought it was odd I hadn't heard anything and they hadn't taken any payment. Anyway I had a look at the copies I took of the forms and noticed the payment details aren't in there so now I am FREAKING out that I haven't sent them. My Ancestral visa expires a week from next and I don't know what to do. Do I just call them and post the details or so I recall my application from scratch?
Please please please let me know if anyone has done anything as stoopid as this and how they fixed it!

mfreidin

Re: ILR application- Missing details

Post by mfreidin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Try to send a fax to Sheffield Charging Support team or / and Liverpool Settlement Casework Team with payment details. Fill in the payment form as appropriate, accompany with a letter to explain the situation, put your application postal reference number, name, nationality and DOB.

Sheffield Charging Support Team
Fax 0114 207 2536

Liverpool Settlement Casework
Fax: 0151 213 2910

Another option is to send new application form and updated documents if relevant and accompany with a cover letter explaining the situtation and advising them that your other documents are with UKBA already. This is what I heard laywers recommend.

Call them first, if your application was registered, they can tell you when you get your documents back. Or you can send a courier to collect.