ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment wanted in Shefield

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujyo

Appointment wanted in Shefield

Post by sujyo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Can anyone please let me know whats the trick to get the PEO appointmnet at Shefield.

Thanks in advance

sujyo

PEO appointment

Post by sujyo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 pm

If Any solicitors is having appointment in the second week of sept I am ready to pay the charges. Please let me know if anyone has any contacts.

ch_82
Pakistan

Re: PEO appointment

Post by ch_82 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am

Please confirm that sheffield home office deals with self employed cases on same day ?

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 pm

ch_82 wrote:Please confirm that sheffield home office deals with self employed cases on same day ?
I doubt if anyone can confirm/guarrantee that. Your case might be different from the next person's (and obviously depending on the quality of evidence submitted with the application) and if the caseworker feels that there is a need to carry out further checks, you might not get a same-day result.

ch_82
Pakistan

Post by ch_82 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 pm

ScopeD wrote:
ch_82 wrote:Please confirm that sheffield home office deals with self employed cases on same day ?
I doubt if anyone can confirm/guarrantee that. Your case might be different from the next person's (and obviously depending on the quality of evidence submitted with the application) and if the caseworker feels that there is a need to carry out further checks, you might not get a same-day result.
No i am not asking my decision. I am enquiring general that they do deal with self employed cases on same day. I have heard that they dunt deal with self employed cases on same day rather they take application only on window and post the decision in all self employed cases