ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent - limited company payment errors

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bpb51
Newly Registered

urgent - limited company payment errors

Post by bpb51 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi all,

I have my own limited comapany, i am the share holder and my wife is the director for the company.
The accountant will generate the remittance for our invoices generated for each month. The remittance contains salary dividends etc...
and he will suggest us ur invoice amount is 4000 and you can transfer say for example 3000 into your personal accounts this includes the remittance figures(sal/dividends etc..) the rest say 1000 pounds will be in business bank account to pay income tax, corporation tax etc...

The thing i am bit worried is i have not transfered as per the remittance structure like salary + dividends into my personnal account rather i transfered full 3000 in one stretch saying oct remittance etc...
This will cause any problem as it was not showing salary and dividends in my personnal bank statements.
But the accountant has provided the letter of my earnings of 12 months with gross and net and breakdown structure of my saklary and dividends etc...
Please let me know is there will be any issue or fine with the accountant letters. I have P60 as well.
Thanks
bpb51

Krishnalvr

Re: urgent - limited company payment errors

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am

bpb51 wrote:Hi all,

I have my own limited comapany, i am the share holder and my wife is the director for the company.
The accountant will generate the remittance for our invoices generated for each month. The remittance contains salary dividends etc...
and he will suggest us ur invoice amount is 4000 and you can transfer say for example 3000 into your personal accounts this includes the remittance figures(sal/dividends etc..) the rest say 1000 pounds will be in business bank account to pay income tax, corporation tax etc...

The thing i am bit worried is i have not transfered as per the remittance structure like salary + dividends into my personnal account rather i transfered full 3000 in one stretch saying oct remittance etc...
This will cause any problem as it was not showing salary and dividends in my personnal bank statements.
But the accountant has provided the letter of my earnings of 12 months with gross and net and breakdown structure of my saklary and dividends etc...
Please let me know is there will be any issue or fine with the accountant letters. I have P60 as well.
Thanks
bpb51
Yes defiantly it will create problem . Now i am in similar condition .